Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Lately,

I have been seriously neglecting my blog.

In fact, the last time I posted I was getting ready to come home for Thanksgiving break.
I am now back in Buckeye Country for Christmas & since I took roughly a four hour nap and can not fall asleep, AND I miss my amazing friends in Provo so much, I decided I would post a couple pictures of life lately.



Me, Nat, Al Pal, Sara Rae, and Dani... my friends are babes.

My very best friends :) (Maego's Farewell... we miss you Sister Olsen!) 

At Spark for some tasty mocktails with the girls

Aust and Dad came to Provo for a campus visit... I LOVED having them here! 

This is my pretty friend Dani Deej.  If anyone can possibly convince her to go back to Peru with me, I will love you forever.  

Doug?  Hm.  It seems as though he has completely shed the awkward RM persona.  
Okay, fine.  He'll kill me if I don't clarify that there was a good 2 feet between the two of them.  

Two of my babe roommates. 

Dessert Parties.

Thanksgiving Break with the sibs.

Mel! 

I have amazing friends.  How in the world did I get so lucky? 

1 comment:

danielle said...

1. thank you for posting. a little overdue, nonetheless entertaining.
2. thanks for writing that i was "pretty" in your onesie doorstep pic you have of me. If you hadn't have written that, people might think otherwise.
3. why do we have the most killer friends???