Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Day after Christmas Deals,

Yes, Yes, & Yes!!!  FINALLY!
For those of you who know me all too well, I have been dying to get a new camera.  I got a camera last Christmas and I won't go into details, so let's just say I absolutely hate it.  Well, after some deal browsing on the internet, I found her: 



She is beautiful and I am obsessed.  Especially since I got her for $70 off. 


This is Aust and I at Best Buy.  Since some jerk stole Austin's camera out of his bag last week at the airport, we were on a mission to get the two of us new cameras.  We came, we saw, I conquered.  Austin was not impressed.  

After dinner with the fam, and me taking pictures of everything in my sight... Austin started to realize my divine picking ability in cameras and realized he too wanted to partake of the goodness.  So we made stop #2 to Best Buy to purchase him the same camera.  

When we got home, Austin went to open his camera up... only to find Samantha had given us the wrong camera!  Shucks.  So, Aust and I got back into the car for stop #3 to exchange the wrong for the right.  

3 Stops to Best Buy = 2 Canon Cameras

2 comments:

Ashley Kay said...

hahahaha... i love that you got a new camera and finally one that you love ash!

danielle said...

ugh. i didn't even go shopping yesterday. i was a sicky & had a coughy & didn't want to go out-y.
Today, however... well. i think i'm gonna buy a thing or two, starting with everything that got stolen of mine in SLC 2 months ago. rawr.