Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Memories,

I'm home.  It's 2:30 am.  I'm rummaging through old photos on the computer, and I came across these.  Absolutely hilarious.  

Me in my prime, ladies & gents.

Visit to Utah one summer: Alpine Slide

Kait and I at Camp Michindoh as counselors.

Adam!

We thought it would be really fun to make pizza one night... looks cute, but didn't taste too great.

Cheerleading Sophomore year

Junior year I believe?

Senior year after we won the rival game for football.

After cheer camp... we kind of raided the book store.

Kindergarten to High School Grads.  I've known this boy forever.

Classic AP English Picture from our weekend in Stratford.

Rach and me!

HA!  What was I thinking wearing those sunglasses?  Wow.  Really rollin' in style.

Hawaii -- Senior Spring Break

Cute little Gracie!

2 comments:

danielle said...

oh the highschool glory days when i was 968347 pounds thinner & popular. so long gone, i almost forget what it feels like.

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

i hate that picture you put up of me. i mean, you look hot but i spotted a patch of acne on my cheek. shoot, now every will spot it as well...