Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Girl with the Moves,

Oh my lanty!  This is hysterical.  I would've embedded the code on to my blog but she has disabled that on her youtube account.  SO, it's up to you to make the first move.  If you enjoy laughter, rockin' dance moves, or maybe just a little inspiration... this is the video for you.

I think I have watched about 80% of her videos.  My personal favorites are Disturbia & T-shirt.  This girl has talent that cannot be denied.  I need to find some way to contact her so she can teach me her ways.  

With her help,  I will totally have guys knocking on my door begging to take me on dates.  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdWqaN_Tms&feature=related

check it out, check it out. 

1 comment:

danielle said...

Ash. I'm all up for giving her the pounce room. what do you say? She could put a serious spark back in the Cheetah Mansion...