Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dear Daniela,

These are my best friends.  You may know them as "the cheetahs."  


But today, I want to talk about one of them in particular:
Dani Marie Stolworthy... she is a babe, as you can tell.


I mean, you could say we're like... pretty good friends.  


We've traveled the world together.


We freaking roughed it in a third-world country.  
If that's not true friendship,  I don't know what is.



But the point of this post, is not to tell you all how much I love Dani (although I am quite fond of her).  Rather, it is to publicly announce that I am OK with her having a boyfriend.  Let me redeem myself, I would LOVE for Dani Deej to have a love interest.  It's just... okay, fine... I'll just get out with it: I don't want her to get married!  

Yeah, fine.  I said it.  

But really people.  Life has thrown a lot of curve balls at me lately and so that would just be the last straw.  So, yes.  Maybe I am a little hesitant to set her up on dates, but I will let love run its course.  Dani, your top five will be coming to you quite soon -- but please promise me you will wait longer than 3 months before engagement.     

1 comment:

danielle said...

haaha touché ash! i'm waiting restlessly to see this top 5.
p.s. sorry if i made you look like an obsessive lesbo in my post... i just had to prove a point. Plus, everyone says they need to divide what i say by 5. I don't agree with that for a second, but if that's the case, from now on, i'm gonna multiply my stories by 5. Hence the blog about ash. Hence.