Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Professors,

Could you please post grades NOW before my dreams continue to be haunted?!  

No really, though.

For the past THREE nights I have tossed and turned with awful dreams about bad grades.  Without fail, each morning (or practically afternoon...because let's be real, I do NOT wake up early during break) I spring to the computer to see if grades have been posted yet.  Last year they posted them like 5 days early.  Yes I can see my New Testament grade, but I already knew that one... I already discovered a long time ago that I should've just MAJORED in religion for heavens sake.  Now really.  If you could just post my REAL classes grades, I would be forever grateful so that these dreams of being kicked out of my AP English class in HIGH SCHOOL (why am I having dreams about high school?!?!), flunking out of college, and applying 7 times to the El Ed. program would just STOP.  

Yours truly,
A seriously PARANOID college student

No comments: