Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear DO NOT GET ME STARTED,

So I am currently sitting in my Statistics class.  The Professor asked for someone to give an opening prayer.  In this prayer, some boy decides to thank Heavenly Father for "Barack Obama and the changes he plans to make."  

REALLY?!  REALLY?!  

You can bet I opened my eyes, my jaw dropped, and I looked at Dani and said, "Oh my gosh."  

Then following the prayer, some girls behind me say..."Did you know Obama smokes?"  Then I said "Did you know Obama wants to kill babies?  Reminds me of a man named Herod..."  

Yeah.  Yeah.  I'm mad.  These dumb liberals here at BYU feel like since they're in such a minority (wah wah wah... welcome to life -- I'm a minority in practically everything I believe) they need to profess their political views in everything... even their PRAYERS.  

For goodness sake.  

6 comments:

danielle said...

disclosure:
This seriously happened 2 minutes ago. Ash opened blogger.com DURING the prayer (after that remark was made, it was clearly no longer a prayer) and started typing the blog. sidenote.

Rachel said...

that is outrageous

Alexis. said...

wow

Tim and Jennifer said...

Bubby's sister Jen here. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! Okay, hate + caps is a little outrageous but I totally agree with you.

Kaitlin Anne said...

I love this post! It made me laugh out loud and I cannot believe it!

DT said...

Go pepper spray this POS idiot. So far the changes have been awesome and the economy is going to 0-60 in 3.5 in the wrong direction. Obama is a tool. BTW your blog is funny.