Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear Dani,

You paint your nails like 3 times a day (seriously).
In no way am I exaggerating. 

I like to think of myself as someone who takes pretty good care of themselves.
HOWEVER, I HATE painting my nails.
Sure I feel great after I've done it... but it's temporary gratification.

As Dani is evidence of, nail polish lasts all of 24 hours before you have to do it all over again because it's cracking off.  I swear.  My roommate has bottles of nail polish all over her room.  In the course of an hour while sitting in her room, it's possible AND likely that she will paint her nails  two different times.  

I love being a girl, but there are some things I will never understand. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.....keep up the good work. Don't to forget to smile, XOXOXOXOXO.

danielle said...

& my nails always look good.

Rachel said...

It's because of the way we were raised, I do it too. If you're going to wear your fingernails painted, it's unclassy to have chipped fingernail polish hahah.. but seriously, my grandmother will tell you what she thinks about it

danielle said...

AHAHAHHA CLASSIC RACH. oh man. just wrote a blog about that very thing.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree. Why would you want hideous nails??? So CALI. Not cool to have blemished nails, whatever. Pink is the new purple.....duh.

Ashley Karena said...

DEAN.

Stu and Angie Milne said...

hahahaa true! dani is obsessed.