Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear BYU Cougs,

HA!  You really give me a hoot for a couple of reasons.
1. You love school waaayyy too much.
2. If you ever miss any points on tests, 
it's as if the world is crumbling down around you.
3. When you mess up, you have excuses for EVERYTHING!  
...and they're usually ridiculous.

Case in point:
After getting our short answer responses back in our Stats lab, some chickadee in front of me asked our TA why she missed the point (17 out of 18 wasn't good enough).  He gave her some answer in terms I didn't even recognize, and then she pouted her whole way out the door.  As she was walking down the stairs with her amiga, she said these exact words..."Well, that's what I meant... I just didn't say it."  

Hahaha...and that's why you crazy cougs make me laugh.  That's the WORST excuse I've ever heard.  It doesn't even make sense.

Funny stuff, cougs.  Funny stuff.  

1 comment:

kristi neil said...

HAHA i love this. Its so true, the cougs are just way to smart for me i guess/to intense.

p.s. i feel like i haven't seen you in a while...what the heck?