Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dear read the fine print,

Joke's on me, ladies and gents.  
I am officially a moron.  

Any of my roommates/friends know that I have been slaving for the past 36 hours over my Marriage class papers.  3 5pg. papers?!  Is this some kind of joke!?  
And to add to the stress, I also have to take my exam early tonight since I'm leaving in the morning for California (hard life, I know).  Anyway... I have studied for maybe a total of a 1/2 hour because I spent literally... NO JOKE almost 10 hours on my papers.  

I come into class tonight and turn in all 3 papers.  As I am passing them up to the next person, I notice how light all these papers feel. 
 Hmm.  That's strange.  How could 15 pgs per person feel light?

I look at the girl ahead of me and say, "Um.  Weren't we supposed to write all 3 papers?"
"No... you only had to choose one of the three."  

Ha.  Ha.  Hahahah!

That is all I can do.  Just laugh.  
Laugh at the fact that I am feeling like a complete idiot 
for spending hours on end researching for these papers.  
Laugh at the fact that instead of studying for my test, I spent my time writing ungraded papers
Laugh at the fact that I missed my genealogy workshop in order to finish my final paper.
Laugh, laugh, laugh.

Un-freaking-believable.  

So people... read the fine print.  Lesson learned. 

4 comments:

danielle said...

o.m.g.
o.m.g.
oh my gosh.
oh my goodness.
i hope you chose the best one...

Sydney Marné said...

oooooomg. that sucks so bad!
I want to cry just thinking about that and it wasn't even me.

Alexis. said...

bahahahahahahahhahaha that stinks.

Ben Truman said...

hahahahaha wow