Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear Provo,

You have a tendency to be cool... sometimes.  
I'll be the first to say I actually enjoy throwing 
out the Provo slams every once in a while,
BUT when it comes down to it, this place isn't so bad 
& I really wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

EXCEPT for weeks like these.

Why do I have a picture of New York City? 
Eh, only because my sister is there taking a break from school with her show choir group, SHOPPING, eating at fabulous restaurants, seeing Broadway shows, watching crazy people perform in the subways, getting sweet deals on legit knock-offs, & watching the Today Show from outside.  


Now you're really confused... What does NYC have to do with Oahu, Hawaii?
...Just the fact that my mom is there at BYU-H teaching some seminars on business because she is that much of a genius.  Yes, ladies and gents...my mom is an all-star power woman.
That's beside the point though.  Karen is chilling on beaches of Oahu.  
Enough said. 


So Provo, you're not so bad.
EXCEPT for weeks like this.  NYC and Oahu take you by storm.
But hey, life could be worse.
I could go to school in Wyoming and stare at windmills all day.
SICK. 

3 comments:

DT said...

NYC, Hawaii, and Provo over Wyoming? Wyoming, also known as God's country, is the greatest place let alone state in the world. If you think Wyoming is just staring at windmills you need to actually go to Wyoming.

If you say your prayers and live a good life when you die you will go to Wyoming. It's true, I checked.

danielle said...

It's a good thing I'm going to Fiji this weekend.

Oh wait, i'm not.

Jennifer said...

I agree. Your mom is the coolest, awesomest woman I know.