Monday, March 16, 2009

Dear men in my life,

You are far and few between.

KIDDING.  (Men obviously adore me)

Really this post is simply for Aust & Dad 
because I couldn't bare to leave them out of the last one.  
And besides, they both deserve some recognition this week.

First of all, Austin is SO cute.  
Since Lexi and Mom are gone during my Dad's birthday, Austin took it upon himself to make a cake for pops.  SO precious.  I can't even tell you how great I think that boy is. 



Second of all, my dad ROCKS! 
Really though, my dad is one of a kind.  A lot of people probably wish they had as cool of a dad as I do.  No big deal, I'm not judging.  I'd be jealous too.
Here's to Padre!  Happy 45 years of birth! 



...And he even threw a little party for him.  SUCH a gem.


OH!  And I know Blizzard would be so broken-hearted if he knew I didn't include him as one of the men in my life.  Let's be honest... Blizz is right up there with those two.
How could you not love that little face?


1 comment:

danielle said...

"you're just a little blizzard dog!"