Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear A.D.D.

Once a week I am convinced that I have you.  

GENERALLY, this thought comes between
 5 o'clock to 7:30pm every Tuesday evening.  
This 2 and 1/2 hour period happens to be during my 
Strengthening Marriage and Family class.

I never check my email every 2 minutes.
I never sign on and off of facebook 12 times within 5 minutes.
I never am SO bored I can barely sit still.
I SWEAR.

A.D.D., I have you... once a week from 5-7:30pm.  
I can't wait until 2 weeks from now when you go away FOREVER. 

Wishing you were GONE,
Ashley

3 comments:

danielle said...

I think your situation is supposed to be called, "Dear ADHD"
love,
Danielle

Austin Eckel said...

Hey so i just happened to see that you like Matt Nathanson.. swell let me tell you i will be seeing Jack's Mannequin and Matt Nathanson april 14th! wooot! also you should look at my website.. http://web.mac.com/eckel07/Austin_Eckel_Music

Stu and Angie Milne said...

haha what teacher do you have? that stinks that it's so boring, i had a really good teacher and it was one of my favorite classes. just hold on for a few more weeks!