Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dear never felt so sore in my life,

Okay, fine.  I'm being slightly dramatic.  But seriously.  My right arm hurts like a mother and my inner thighs are so sore, I wouldn't be surprised if I looked down and they were black and blue.  

You're curious.  "How could she possibly be aching so much?  Intense night at the gym?"  No...I'll do you one better.  Intense Family Home Evening at Thanksgiving Point.  Now I know what you're thinking, "What?  Pull some muscles in the corn maze?"  Guess again.  Try the fact that I rode on the mechanical bull for a good 2 minutes.  Doesn't sound like much, I realize that.  I was even in shock when I woke up the next day feeling practically worse than I used to after a grueling day at cheer camp (yes, I did just mention cheerleading camp on my blog).  I was so confused.  Many thoughts were racing through my mind, "I'm in shape, right?  Why am I SO sore???  Dang it Tanner, why did you tell me to lock my legs???  I KNEW I should've held on with both arms."  Luckily, we got at least one picture out of this experience.

It's official.  It's practically Friday and I'm still aching.  Will the mechanical bull be seeing my game face next fall?  No.  

Okay, that was me being dramatic again.  I'll be there... AND I'll be upping my time.  2 weeks of an aching body?  Pocket change.  






p.s. Is October really almost over?!