Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Buckeye State,

You make me the happiest ever.

Yes, it's true! I went home Halloween weekend to vote!  I know, I know... "haven't you ever heard of an absentee ballot?!"  Yeah, well... we didn't exactly get that in time so Padre took it into his own hands and since Ohio is such a huge swing state, I jumped on a plane Friday morning and got to stay until Monday night.  It was such a good weekend visiting the family and getting to vote in my first Presidential election.  I love my family so much and I was so grateful for the time I got to spend.  It made me even more excited to go home in two weeks for Thanksgiving break! 
 
Mamacita and myself:

Some of the greatest people I know:

Blizzard dog! 

America.  I love this country!

Families are forever... and I couldn't be more happy with mine! :) 

2 comments:

danielle said...

cute cute cute.

J & J said...

i love you. remember when you cried because we're "all growing up?" maybe we should all hang out soon considering christmas might be slightly different this year.... :(