Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dear Something New Part 2,






Well, here are some pictures of the new cut.  I know people... it's quite the change, but each day I start to like it more and more.  I'm not one to be all upset if other people don't like it as much as I do, but let me tell you one thing that does bother me: when people voice their disliking in what they think is a clever way.  For instance, and I think the best yet, is when they say, "Do YOU like it?"  Yeah.  That one kills me.  Something about the phrase really gets beneath my skin.  Luckily, I've only heard it once thus far... let's keep it that way!  

So... here it is!  The latest and greatest Ashley... and p.s. the last picture is from our roommate photo shoot.  The pictures are great... post to come!  

2 comments:

danielle said...

well i love, very America's Next Top Model. The question is though:
"Do you like it?"

jenn said...

LOVE the new cut! Thanks for posting pictures :")