Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dear Something New,

She BANGS, She BANGS...

Well, it was time for a change.  We got a little bored the other day and decided it would be a really great idea to let Maeg cut some bangs for me!  After a couple snips of my hair throughout my scarf and 20 minutes later, I had bangs!  Maeg is such a little pro at everything though, so I wasn't too worried.  Not only does she go to college, but she's going on a mission AND hair school when she gets back.  Talk about real life achievements.

Now I have something to remind me of Maeg always when she leaves us for Temple Square next week :( 

2 comments:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

ash i love your blog! and your bangs!

jenn said...

Hey Ash, bangs... how fun! You need to post a pic so that we can check them out! Hope you're having fun in ptown :")