Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Lovely Somethings,

I'm home.
I'm relaxing.

Here are the little somethings in my life that I am loving these days:


running.  mixed with a little pilates.

nutrisystem.  already down nearly 5 lbs in 4 days.

these summer dresses from gap.  2 colors down and deciding on a new one.

preparing for the best summer job: efy -- 9 days and counting.

THIS shampoo and conditioner... my hair smells delicious.

shopping... I'm a bit partial to my 2nd home.

propel.  divine. 

reading, reading, reading.  summer is the best.


carpe diem, people.  carpe diem.  



4 comments:

Rachel said...

mmm agreed ash, i like your new obsessions

danielle said...

yeah i'm liking them too baby. ok, but 5 pounds in 4 days??? YYYYEAH GIRL! GET IT! 1 pound in 1 day... so if we did the math, your percentage of weight loss per time is greater than mine, but we won't do the math.

kristi neil said...

loving everything about this list. dang girl, 5 lbs already. you go girl. i am so proud. you are amazing.

Kaylie said...

5 lbs in 4 days.. Its amazing...! I gonna try Nutrisystem weight loss plan.