Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Spanish Tutor,



I need you badly

As some of you know, I'm going back to Peru in May!  Woo woo!  I'll be doing the same thing, with the same kids, same place, yada yada.  Last summer I went for 10 weeks, but this time I'll only be going for just the month of May because my brother graduates in June so I need to make it back in time for that, and then EFY will start once again.  SO, I will be returning to Cusco, but for a shorter amount of time.  I couldn't be more excited though!  AND, this time I'm much better prepared.  I just found out yesterday that I'll be getting a Spanish tutor.  The professor set everything up...and lucky for me, I already know him!  He is from Lima, Peru and is a freshman this year at BYU.  I met him when we first got to Peru in April.  He is such a doll and I am so excited to finally become fluent!  

(That's just a picture of me and him in Lima my first day in Peru!) 

2 comments:

danielle said...

why is Roman such a babe! He's so so sweet :) love it.

Alex and Mitch said...

You are so lucky....