Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dear Forever,

...because it has been forever.  And for those of you who are wondering, although I have been slacking on the blogging, I have kept up with journaling and my thankful journal!  Woo!  Lots has happened since July (shocking, eh!) but I'll sum up my time here in Provo these last few weeks with some pictures!  
Rach and me SEARCHING for my EFY Reunion.  Who even knows where Kiwanis Park is, anyway?  Oh wait.  Apparently EVERYONE but us.  So...we made a photo shoot out of it.  

We woke up at the crack of dawn to get AMAZING seats at Regional Stake Conference with Uchtdorf and Packer.  Woot woot.  

Mom took all of us out to dinner at Macaroni Grill while she was here visiting.  Yum!

Me and Rachie...again!  Cousin LOVE.  And lots of it. 

The ladies with Brad (a.k.a. Diva) 

FINALLY!  We have Spoon Me in Provo!  Best thing ever.  

The Cheetahs and Panthers Forever.  

First football game of the season.  3-0 so far!  Go cougs! 

Love my friends.  

...and, life is good.   

1 comment:

danielle said...

cute cute cuteness. so glad i have an update on your life :)
love yoU!