Monday, September 22, 2008

Dear Blessings,

I have so many of you lately! 

I am so blessed.  Really, I am one lucky lady.  I was looking at pictures from this summer: Peru, EFY, and my time spent with family and friends and I was once again reminded of how great my life is and really, has always been.  Such amazing opportunities seem to fall into my lap quite frequently and I am grateful for the lessons I'm able to learn from each of them.

This is me giddy and gay-faced about how happy life is making me these days:


Life isn't perfect, but it's close enough.  Things are just peachy-keen and I have no complaints. 

So blessings, you're more than welcome to keep pouring down. 

2 comments:

danielle said...

you're a babe. i love this.

Alix said...

um, yes... i love the concept of your blog! such a good idea