Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dear Relaxation,


    I've had a little bit too much of you lately.  

My life is starting to get a little TOO relaxed.  I really have no plans...and even if I wanted to have them, it wouldn't matter because I don't have a car.  Marvelous.  I think my summer was a little bit too jam-packed to come to a hault like this.  Oh well.  In a week and a half I'll be off to Nauvoo getting ready for one more swing at EFY for the summer, which incase I haven't mentioned 65 times before this, I am completely STOKED for... and then a few days after that I will be off to Provo.  I am missing my friends there way too much! 






The thing is about life right now, is that after 7pm, things are on fire.  The family is all home and we at least do something entertaining.  For instance, tonight we had the elder's over, stopped by Kinko's and Ann Taylor Loft with my mom, then met up with the boys and visited a lady from our ward who is at Hospice and also managed to find some time to swing by Costco.  That, ladies and gentlemen is what I mean when I say "things are on fire." 







And as much as I love waking up every morning waiting to see what Tyra is going to teach me about that day, reading a book, catching some rays, doing pilates, and then ending my afternoon with Oprah... the madness has got to stop.  







I need to get to bed now though because tomorrow HOWEVER, I DO have plans.  I am waking up at 7:30 am to get ready to go to my sister's cheer competition since no one else can attend.  I seem like I'm complaining, but I'm not.  Truly, I'm excited...because one, I'm getting out of the house.  And two, let's be honest... I will love cheerleading competitions until the day I die... and I am not ashamed. 



...can you tell I miss EFY?  


2 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Talk about a posting maniac. i think you have posted like 5 times in the last week. Cute blog I found it on my sisters. Sounds like you have been having a good ole time this summer. Gosh, I'm jealous, What a fairytale life.
Rob and I just moved to Columbus so maybe I will see you some time when I am up in Toledo visiting. Say hi to your mom for me. -Megan (Short) Hall-

danielle said...

hahah i love this! Tyra is so great & informative isn't she? Take advantage of relaxing now, because in about a month, it's gonna get CRAZY! love & miss you dear!