Wednesday, October 3, 2007

HELLO PERU!

Ah! I had my interview today and I was accepted into the program that takes students to Peru to volunteer in orphanages! I am so excited! I will be in Peru for a little over two months (May and June). The professor that oversees the program told me all about what I'll be experiencing and he even said that my method of transportation will be a donkey! How crazy is this?! I am very, very happy to have this opportunity and I'm sure you will all love seeing my pictures and hearing about my travels there! I just thought I would share the good news!

1 comment:

Brit said...

How exciting! My Aunt and Uncle in law (Ryan's Aunt and Uncle) are actually serving as mission presidents in the Lima North mission. I just saw some pictures from their mission and from a service trip that his other Uncle went down there to do with his family. I'll have to tell you about it sometime. I'm coming out to Utah in a few weeks and I'd LOVE to see you. I hope we can work something out! Congrats on going to Peru!