Monday, October 8, 2007

Newest Employee at GAP


Yes ladies and gentleman... you are correct. Not only do I have a job, but it's pretty much the greatest one EVER! I picked up an application on Tuesday, had an interview on Wednesday night, and was offered the job Thursday afternoon! You could say it was a pretty great week. I really am so freaking excited! Let's be honest... I've been raised as GAP child. For heavens sake, my screen name was AKEGAPGIRL and I dreamed of having my license plate say, "GAPGIRL6" all growing up. Yeah. I was lame...don't remind me. Anyway, I have the most amazing discount which I can't decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, and I love all my co-workers. I've been training all weekend and have officially been "gapified." If you don't have a GAPcard yet, let's chat. I can give you a million reasons why you should. In addition, dad...if you're reading this, we're going to go on a little shopping spree in November and I'm going to hook you up with some great jeans because I have become an expert in this field in a matter of hours. So basically, in case you can't tell... I absolutely LOVE my job!

And just so you all know, my dream license plate never happened. Don't worry.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I guess I'll have to "fall into the GAP" next time I'm in Provo! Congrats on the new job, that is super exciting! Thanks again for the cute T for kurt ... it fits perfectly!!! Hope you're doing well :")