Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blast from the past

So two of my roomates and I were driving past Helaman Halls (where we lived last year) and decided it would be fun to take a nice little trip down memory lane. While we were there, we snapped a few pictures.

First: A nice little remake of a picture I have of J
2nd: David John Hall itself!
3rd: This vent thing that JD used to crawl down into a scare people... until they bolted it down!
4th: My freshman 15 in one photo
5th: The doorway that all the nasty couples would do their thang at... Being the anti-PDA'ers that we were, I think JD and I may have been one of the only couples that didn't use that doorway for that purpose.





1 comment:

Brit said...

good ol' Helaman Halls. I hope you gave Chipman hall a little lovin' for me! I remember going to eat at the Cannon center with Ryan one day after we were married for a "date night"...now that was weird. So the doors are still used for their "usual purpose." Gag me! That seriously made me vomit in my throat a few times. Well, i hope you're doing well! I'm coming out in October to visit so I'll have to meet up with you and so you can see Ethan!!!