Friday, August 17, 2007

Last days in the burg






Well, I am leaving this Saturday (tomorrow) to start my journey back to Provo, Utah! I've had a great summer, but it's time to leave Ohio. I have been dying to go for a while now, but I was sitting on the couch the other day watching Oprah (my favorite) and I started realizing that this is probably my last time to actually live at home. I have so many plans to travel and do crazy things, and other than my holiday breaks, I really won't be around much. I'm not going to lie.. I kind of got a little sad. I will miss my family A TON once I go back out there, but I know they can't live without their favorite child and sister for too long, so they'll be out to visit! :) Here are some pictures from my last few days here in good old Perrysburg.

NOTE: If you notice some weird stuff going on with my mom's eyes, it's because she got surgery on them last week. It was pretty nasty looking the first few days... if you want to see pictures, I'll post them. I just don't want to scar everyone for life! Please comment!

2 comments:

Brit said...

I totally remember those days! I never came home for longer than 2 weeks once I left for BYU. I really felt some "growing pains" when I didn't get to stay home for very long. It just felt like my life as a young girl was over. Life happens. Enjoy it while you can! Good luck with your new semester! I'm so proud of you!

J & J said...

WHATEVER! you are the one who never updates missy. sorry jake and i haven't done anything interesting lately. i'm excited to get back to p-town. i'm going to stalk you, find you and make you hang out with me.