Monday, August 6, 2007

Just kidding!






Well, turns out my goodbyes to my friends weren't really until this past Sunday morning. Amelia and Jenni talked me into asking my parents if I could go with them to Charleston on Wednesday-- and to my surprise, my parents said yes! So I went to Charleston for about 4 days. It was great to see where the two of them go to school, see their new house, and meet their friends! Here are a few pictures from the trip... the first one is just of me and my two best friends before we went to dinner at a cute little Irish place downtown. The second is of Claire and I at Folly Beach in Charleston. The third is just of Claire, Amelia, and me after dinner one night on King Street. The fourth is of Jenni and I in her NEW bedroom! I wish you could see the whole room...it looks so good! And the last one is of Emma (their friend at school I got to meet!), Amelia, and me at dinner on the last night there. It was a great time and I'm so glad I got to go! I figure I owe it to them since Amelia's been to Utah twice now, and Jenn's been there three times! Maybe I'll even make it out there again sometime during the school year.... if they're lucky! ;)

No comments: