Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear little people,

So today I made myself some lunch and then decided to turn on the TV for a few minutes.

Little People/Big World show came on so I decided to watch it.
Back in high school one of my friends Jenny was OBSESSED with midgets.
(maybe that's not a politically correct term...but I'm not exactly a politically correct person).

Anyhow, as I'm watching they start talking about how a
 good family friend of theirs is visiting for a few days.  
This "good family friend" just happens to be my pal I met on my plane on my way home for thanksgiving my sophomore year of college.  
He was the guy on Pirates of the Caribbean so OF COURSE we had to take a picture.   

I'm not going to lie... I felt very awkward about this picture.
I didn't know if I should stand normal, bend over, or kneel down.
Okay... obviously I knew I shouldn't kneel down (that was simply for a dramatic effect).

He's a short little guy,
but boy was he nice.
And famous.

Hahaha... I burst out laughing when I saw him on TV today 
and immediately dug up this picture purely for blogging purposes. 

Enjoy: 


3 comments:

danielle said...

well that's a LITTLE bit cool!

J & J said...

HA!

Jason Sanders said...

This makes me laugh Ash, you crack me up.