Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FINALLY! My dream come true...



I probably complain about three times a week about the fact that the only color that v-tee's come in are white. I go to Walmart and grab the mens 3 packs of white v's occasionally and I am pretty much addicted to them. Anyway, I just can't understand why they don't at least make them in black or something. SO, today I'm at work dressing mannequins for ohhhh about 4 hours and then my manager asks me if I like the new stuff we got in (basically the WHOLE store). I tell her I love everything (which is a serious issue I have with working in retail) and then she asks me how I feel about the new t's we got in. I look over and see a WHOLE ENTIRE table full of colored V'S!!!! I about died! I was SO excited! We literally have 16 colors! I just bought two today, and I'm sure before I leave for Peru I'll have collected just about the rest of the table. They are the BEST!

Goodbye manly Walmart white V's....

No comments: