Thursday, April 17, 2008

Drinks with the co-workers...?


Well, Tuesday was my official last day at GAP for the school year since I'm heading to Peru. I'll start back again in either July or August, but I'm not going to lie... I was sad! Saturday night we had the BEST closing down crew ever and some of us decided that since most co-worker go out for drinks after work, we would go out for frozen yogurt! So, Lynsey, Maren, Alex, and me headed over to Yoasis (similar to Spoon Me...except not as good and in Provo). We stayed past close (they probably hated us), and we decided we are REALLY upset we haven't been doing this all year. Lets just say we laughed... A LOT. I am also mad at Lynsey because she is leaving us for byu-i (don't worry, I'll be writing an entire blog on her later) and we won't get to have her anymore. I hate Rexburg.

4 comments:

Alex and Mitch said...

seriously...so much fun!!! I am so sad that we didnt start this! really though, when we are back this is starting up again. this is just the beginning!!!

Ashley Karena said...

Alex! What is your blog link?! p.s. I hope you're having SO much fun in California! I am SO jealous!!! And I will be back in July so once I get back here, the party is STARTING!!!

Lynsey said...

i'm sad i'm going to eyedahoe too. I never thought we would be bff rofls. oh and probably by the time you cat get back red mango will be open!


alex... i need your url too

musson said...

I Just NOW FOUND YOUR BLOG! Hello!! Where have I been!

And Peru!! What are you going to do there? Study, I assume. BUT WOW WOMAN!!! WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Anyways, keep the blogs coming.... LET THE STALKING BEGIN!!! ;)