Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And almost 4 months goes by!






Well I wasn't too concerned about updating this too often because I'm pretty sure the only person that even checks it is Grandpa (thanks Gramps!). BUT, a lot has happened so I might as well give an update before 4 months turns into half a year! Well we've had two long weekends since we got back to school this semester. The first weekend we went to Vegas because I had been here at BYU for a year and a half and still had never gone, and the second weekend we went to California. A few friends and I drove out to California and stayed in La Canada at Ash's house and we also got to stop by Villa Park and see JD's family! They were nice enough to let us stay there and hang out and we had a lot of fun with them! Here are a few pictures from the trip!

No comments: