Tuesday, November 6, 2007

CUSCO!



Today I met with Alberto (the Peruvian Professor) to discuss Peru a little further and I ended up finding out where I'll be staying! He said the first four days we're in Peru, we will tour Lima and then fly to the different parts where each of us will be living. I'm going to be in Cusco! Here are some pictures of the city. Alberto said the elevation is twice as high as Provo and that it's a very mountainous (is that even a word?) region. I'll be leaving just three days after exams are over and be there for all of may, june, and most of July. By then, JD will have been gone for a whole year! Hopefully that will make time pass a little quicker! Anyway, check out the pictures... it is beautiful!!

1 comment:

J & J said...

wow! looks amazing-- i'm excited for you!